Thursday, July 15, 2010

Current WIP, 'Dirty Bastard'

My current WIP had the tentative title of 'Dirty Bastard'. It may change as it progresses but it's what I have for now that best sums up the story as a whole.

The MC, is a young gay male who has just started out on his own journey of self discovery. He quickly finds himself thrown into the social scene of gay life in the early 1980's.

I guess if I were to category the story, it would be gay lit with dark undertones. I tend to like dark themes and characters who are flawed.

I do float from genre to genre. I write romance, horror and dark lit. At this time I am also editing my first zombie full length novel. I'm a huge zombie fan

To end this post I have two questions to ask you:

1.What genre do you write?

2. What are you currently working on?

I'm interested to know!

2 comments:

  1. As a reader of DB, I've gotta say YAY! :D

    As ya know, my genres of choice are fantasy and humour, with the odd venture into other genres. :)

    I'm currently working on a sequel to my book, A Reaper's Tale, as well as planning a novel based on my Gumshoe blog. :)

    Adam

    PS - LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like DB. I'll post a couple of exerpts soon :)

    ReplyDelete