Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Author Interview with Liz Strange

X- Thanks, Liz for allowing me to interview you on my blog.

Can you tell us about your journey to publication, and where you draw your inspiration from?

L- I actually didn’t even attempt to get published until I was in my thirties. I’d always been a writer, but only for myself. Some changes in life circumstances gave me a push to start doing the things I really wanted to do. So I cleaned up a novel I’d had hanging around for a number of years and sent it off. Luckily it got picked up right away!

X- What’s the best advice you can offer a newbie writing hoping to publish?

L- Don’t give up. There are always going to be rejections, even for authors who have sold multiple times. It’s a tough business. You have to keep positive, and believe in yourself.

X- Tell us about your newest release.

L- The Embrace of Life and Death is an erotic fantasy, following the forbidden relationship between and angel and a vampire.


Blurb:

Kieran is a hundred-and-twenty-year-old immortal, originally hailing from the harsh, famine-stricken life of 1880s Ireland. He has surpassed death and thrived, gaining wealth, power and knowledge. Azrael is the angel of death, but his mission is far from ominous. He is the protector of the grief-stricken, and the champion of lost souls. The two are polar opposites in mission and nature, yet are inexplicably drawn to one another.

The Supreme One sees all, and when he discovers the truth about the relationship he is enraged. Their commitment to be together must be stronger than his determination to keep them apart.

 Purchase



X- What’s your favourite dessert?

L- Lemon Meringue pie.

X- If you could return to one moment in time, which would it be?

L- Not sure. We all have ups and downs in life, but that’s what makes us who we are.

X- If you had one wish, what would it be?

L- I’d love to be able to go back in time and witness some of the amazing events that have happened, like the building of the pyramids.

X- What’s the one thing that most people don’t know about you?

L- I am very shy.

X- In ten years where do you hope to be in life?

L- I hope to be a full-time writer.

X- What can we expect to see from you in the near future?

L- I am working on the edits for a mystery at the moment , which should be out in the next few months. I am also working on a young adult fantasy novel.

X- Liz can be reached on the net at the following places.
Website
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment