Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Cover Art


In the past week I've been lucky enough to get two covers sent to me for upcoming works. I adore cover art and they both had me jumping with joy!

Worth Waiting For is a story that I tried to place with a couple of publishers, but it was a no go due to some of the content. I made the decision to self-publish it because I didn't want the story to not be out there. I loved writing this one and I hope my readers will too!

The cover artist is Fantasia Frog Designs. If you're ever in need of a great cover designer, look her up and tell her I sent you: http://fantasiafrogdesigns.wordpress.com/



A Little Piece Of Heaven is a freebie coming soon from Evernight Publishing. The cover is perfect for the story and I am so pleased with it.

The cover artist is Sour Cherry Designs and you can look them up on Facebook to see more of their great designs.


Stay tuned for release dates!

1 comment:

  1. Both covers are good, but that first one, OMG! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete