Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Busy Bee

I don't post much about my personal life on this blog as I like to keep that seperate, and for the most part offline. Anyhoo, I thought it'd be nice to share a little of what's going on with me along with an update of what's out and upcoming for me in regards to my writing. Bear with me, I'm exhausted sitting here with a cup of coffee after finishing two nightshifts.

I started back to work last month after taking a years leave to write and sort some personal crap out. It's been hard moving back to the city and adjusting to the shift work again. My writing routine has gone to hell and I'm finding it hard to fit it in even on my days off since all I want to do when I'm off is veg, and sleep. I'm managing to write at least 1k on most of my days off, but it's not easy when the words won't come.

Current Works:

-New sub for Siren(MMF)
-Edits for My Gay Zombie.
-Multiple shorts(MM)

Upcoming Releases:

-Forever Night(MF) Coming in December from Secret Cravings Publishing
-Stockings and Suspenders(Christmas Antho) Coming in December from Evernight Publishing
-The Men of Buckshot Ranch: Mark(MMM) Coming in February from Total-E-Bound
-My Gay Zombie(MM) Coming in October from Iron Rose Press
-The Best Gift(MM) Coming in Decemeber from Iron Rose Press

Recent Releases:

-Our Dirty Little Secret(MMF) Siren Publishing
-The Men of Buckshot Ranch: Jay(MM) Total-E-Bound
-Star Treatment(MM) Total-E-Bound

Recent News:

Menage on the Prairie(MMF) and Our Dirty Little Secret(MMF) will be released together in a print combo from Siren Publishing coming soon! I was thrilled with this news. Most of my sales come from e books, but it will be great to have print copies available.

Life's been hectic, but it's good keeping busy. My ultimate plan is to eventually write fulltime and give up the day job. Is it possible? Who knows. I'd be interested to hear from others who have done it.

That's my life in a nutshell at this time. What projects are you working on?

1 comment:

  1. Hai!

    I have a short out with Dreamspinner soon, and I'm subbing a new piece tonight hopefully. On top of that, I have a novel to rewrite, and another one to finish writing.

    I also have a kitty to cuddle.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete